I'm a different kind of cat



 
 
You love to see me cry
Dont you?
Like that slack look on your face
You'd hold on a little longer
Maybe a few years 
Before you let me love you as should
 
You make me the needy one
So you could see how long I last
Am all in
I mean you know am a natural lover
A cheerful  giver
Of emotions to anyone worthy enough 
to receive me
 
But you love to see me cry
Like those drenched out pillow cases
soaked with blood, pure love 
and sacrifice
 
It makes you tough 
Like any other girl
that would ever know your bed
would learn to idolize this premises 
If she must be your chosen
 
But I have wanted more
than just your permission
 
I wanted to break your walls down
and make you a fool of your own standards
Cause they're stingy 
And self exalting
Just like you
It'll take you nowhere eventually 
Running and running untill you're beaten
Cause I'm the only woman you'd ever love 
And that's that

Comments

Popular Posts