Beauty is black






I am dark coffee
And somehow when the sun sets
I am like sweet fine caramel pudding
So sweet you could
Taste the milky mint out of my raw essence
I am beauty so bright and bathe
No soap could wash clean
But only tender my already flawless
In built, God given beauty
Shades of my beauty
You say it’s hard for you to define 
Or put into colorful sketches
You say, 
I wear off with time 
And loose my truthful glow and texture
You lose faith in its future
The future of it rising again
Its scattered pieces forming 
Wait a minute! 
What am I talking about? 
Oh! Yes! 
My Beauty! 
Simply hard to define
Or come to actual count  
Of each strand of hair that sprouts 
Through the pores of my skin
Nor the mystery behind 
Every curl on my head
Or the finesse to which 
You see I walk majestically 
You find hard to keep up 
With each steps that my legs tread
Nor the banter at which 
My heart beats every effortless breath
I am beauty definition
Trust! No need to search for a better diction
Mine I have found is best
I am Oh my God! She’s so fine
Look at her gut!  
Yes! My gut
My effrontery
To walk into a room
And command control saying;
I have arrived
Make way while I take place
I am beauty simply hard to define or compare
I am black beauuuuuuuty
Sweet sweet caramel pudding
I am black, I am beautiful 
My beauty is black


Narrative
A little eulogizing makes for a little confidence and self esteem. Don’t wait for the world to tell you how important you are and more so what significance you can make on it. Say it;  I am everything and more…



Used words& terms
-‘caramel’: dark tan color/yellowish brown
-‘bathe’: light
- ‘sprouts’: grows

Comments

Popular Posts